PUBLIC SPEAKING AND BODY LANGUAGE SKILLS helps you understand why acquiring speaking and reading people skills makes you influential, productive and be on demand. This book shows you how to;
- Overcome the fear of public speaking
- Deliver a speech in a way that makes you a star and unforgettable
- Avoid being boring and monotonous during speech delivery
- Make your speech rhythmic, musical and memorable
- Develop a powerful voice
- How to prepare an unforgettable speech among other skills.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Antony Nbita is a speaker and an author. He is an alumna of the University of Nairobi, and the founder of CTL Group. He has taught in different International Schools with different curriculums including among others American Accelerated Christian Education, Ignitia American Online Curriculum and British Curriculum. He has a passion for public speaking and body language. He has also authored other books and lives in Nairobi with his family.